A two-page factsheet outlining the implications of director-shareholder loan accounts.
- overdrawn loan accounts
- the s.455 charge: to pay or not to pay?
- clearing the loan: cash, dividends, bonuses, loan release
- other tax impacts for directors
- what not to do
- special dangers if facing insolvency.
- Perfect for emailing to clients or posting on your website
- PDF versions
- Text-only Word format also available
- Colours can be changed to match your logo - call us for details
To view a sample, click here.
To place an order, please contact the team on 0800 181 343 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org